Saturday, December 12, 2009

22, Used and Abused

"I can't wait to get married one day to that special someone and spend the rest of my life with him and start a family, I like volunteering at cancer camps for kids who have cancer in the summer time and I'm gonna volunteer at a new one in the summer, It's call camp twitch and shout. It's for kids who have Tourette's Syndrome. I wanna meet a guy who is caring and loving and with love me for who I am, I'm tired of liars and cheaters, I'm ready to find my someone special."

1 comment:

  1. You gotta go somewhere whith this one. Twitch and Shout. thats good stuff.

    fyi: TN is the home of the worlds largest body farm. The u of tn hosts it to study how corpses rot in different ways. You could use this as the shared location of twist and Shout.

    ReplyDelete